Monday, September 30, 2019

When you think about it rationally, you don't really need Emails


Hey Everyone. It's time to write. So I write. Hopefully I can type out my ramblings ok.
This week a lot didn't happen.

A lot of the people we tried to visit weren't home. 

A lot of the lessons we tried to teach didn't happen.

The pie I tried to make was "ok" at best. 
(And my companion is going home early.)

So it's been a real kicker.

BUT a couple that I was teaching in Ashton
finally got baptized! and I was able to go up
and support them. 


It was really awesome, and it is so cool to see
 where they have gotten to over the last 

months!


All of this just because someone was helpful
at the hardware store. 


But that's a story for another time.
So cool.


Anyway that's the important stuff this week. I know, not much. 


If I had to choose a thorn for the week, it was that nothing happened.


My rose was that I didn't burn my pie, even if burning it would have been an improvement, 


because it would have at least been more interesting than the perfectly mediocrity that I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment