Monday, November 25, 2019

Elder Panttaja Email

Well,

 I don't think I told you the name of my new companion! His name is Elder Panttaja! 


Try to pronounce that! Ha! Can't be done!
Anyway this week was exciting! Lots happened. We had people come to church, we had lessons, we had transfers! Elder Colón is finally in Driggs speaking Spanish!

On Wednesday we taught a girl that we had been trying for a while, the lesson went really well, but Elder Colon only got to see them for a quick minute before he was transferred on Thursday.

As of Thursday, transfers happened. I did not move but I was put with a new district and a new Comp, Elder Panttaja. He is super into animals and is likely going into zoology. 

Sunday was rather busy we had to go to lots of different places during the day we had Three sacrament meetings, then three regular meetings, then some lessons then we finally were home for the night.

We have been sharing the new video by the church. "The Christ Child" if you haven't seen it go watch it. it's very good.

Rose: Elder Panttaja is really cool and good about getting things done.
Thorn: My district needs some help, and It won't be as easy as my last one.


-Elder Darcey
LTPS 

No comments:

Post a Comment