Monday, September 23, 2019

The worst part of being Email, is the snot

Hi I was sick this week!

Monday nothing at all! no sickness! I felt great!



Tuesday I was dead! no healthy at all!

Wednesday was the same, except we had District Council. I don't really remember a lot of what was talked about.

Thursday was the day before we were to meet with Elder Bednar! I still wasn't feeling so hot, but we were able to get out for interviews with president and for some visits in the evening.










Friday of course is the cool day because we spent 3ish hours with Elder Bednar. I got a lot of different things out, but mostly it was from these talks that he had us read beforehand, and that we discussed during the meeting. Ask in Faith    Always Retain a Remission of Your Sins    Converted unto the Lord    Seek Learning by Faith

Anyway it was really cool, I also have several quotes from him to highlight his sense of humor.

From the top:

"We'll try not to ruin the photo" (sitting down for the mission picture)
"Alright! Let's go to church!" (after the picture is over)
"Don't write home and tell your mom I said the word 'stupid'!" (after saying the word 'stupid')
"Do you really think your smoothness is what gets people to join the church‽"
"I may look small, and old... but trust me you do not want to mess with me!"

It was an absolute delight! In the end we held a big discussion about those talks and then he turned it into a meta-discussion about our discussion and how we can teach like this. It was cool.

Saturday and Sunday happened but nothing much important happened, nothing can really compare to Bednar, so that's it!


-Elder Darcey
LTPS 

No comments:

Post a Comment