Sunday, December 24, 2017

Hi, I'm Alive


Alright, here is a list of my district while I continue to find a way to send pictures

Organized by companionships

Elders:
Darcey
Brown: Awesome

Heathcote: I wouldn’t want to be his companion.  But still cool
Cook: large quiet cool
Ashby: district leader 

Sisters:
Milford: from Hawaii real outspoken 
Hoffman: from Tonga less loud then her companion but cool

Auger: clegg levels of blond also has a lisppppp
Jeffery.     REALLY QUIET. 

Maxfield: sadly I haven’t heard much about theses two but I know they are going to 
The visitor center in Nebraska... so that’s cool
image1.jpegHafen


And that’s everyone! 
It looks like for now I can only send pictures that I take on the tablet...... sorry

This is Elder Brown Zoomed up close.
image2.jpeg

Elder Brown -- My companion.  From my perch on the top bunk.
Yet again here is my actual final mailing address while I am at the mtc

Elder Aidan William Darcey
JAN17  ID-IDF
2005 N 900 E Unit  62
Provo UT 84602

I will get to call for 30 minutes on Christmas at 10:30 ish


-Elder Darcey

No comments:

Post a Comment