Monday, February 25, 2019

Weekly Email l l l l l

Hey Everyone! Another week passes and so another Email sends!

This week was great! we got so much done! We went to a ward party, moved a ton of furniture, taught some lessons, slid around in the ice, went to a mission prep class, and spoke in one of our wards!

-Elder Darcey
LTPS

jk that's not all I'm going to write.

But that is a really great description of this weeks activities. 

I guess the only crazy thing that happened is that Elder Hicks and Elder Schabel hit their year marks, and so they burned some pants. It was super snowy and cold that night.


The other AWESOME thing that happened is that I received word that the first person I ever taught/baptized in the mission hit their year mark (24th of Feb) and are going to the Temple the 9th of march. And I get to go to that also! I am so excited! The last year has been a blast! I am stunned that it has been so long already! The last year has really taught me a lot, and I am so thankful that I have been able to do this.
Anyway I discovered a really cool thing in the Gospel Library app this week, STUDY PLANS. It lets you put in a date that you want to study x thing by, and it splits it up into breaks and then you can have it remind you to read the part for that day/week. it's really cool and I highly recommend using it if you find that you aren't being consistent in your scripture/conference/saints-vol-1 reading. It's really cool.

Anyway that's All I got for this week right now, I will be back for more another day!

-Elder Darcey

No comments:

Post a Comment