Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tues. Feb. 12, 2019   Continued...

Hi.

We went to the Temple this morning. So our P-day was today instead of yesterday.

This week was meh. I was sick the whole week and Elder Hicks wasn't feeling the best either. at least we got a lot of studying in. but i'm still not quite caught up with my own challenge oops. Anyway I made cookies on Tuesday for the District to try and spread my misery but no one else got sick. Elder Hicks and I are getting a lot better though and will definitely be able to get back to work saving souls. 

I don't remember what I wanted to talk about so I won't.

Today was pretty cool so far we got to go to a really cool store in IF called WeeBee Toys. they had lots of cool over priced awesome stuff. Another Elder got a yoyo because there was a really cool guy there who impressed us all. then we went and had good cheep mexican food. Now we are Emailing and then soon we are going to hang out and play some games. Then we are going to go and teach a cool family. It's going to be great.

Anyway we have to go. But I can Email all the way 'til 5 so if there are questions you guys want answered I can do that. Also I will be uploading pictures until then also.

That's All I got. 

Humidifiers are the greatest man made invention

-Elder Darcey
LTPS

No comments:

Post a Comment