Saturday, December 23, 2017

Day Four

Here's Photos!

Oh wait the computers here are locked down so much that i can't figure out how to send pictures. :(

well..... if I can figure it out then I will send them.




for now here is a recap of my first day  (send me peoples emails [Ian, dad, grandparents, i guess whoever wants to be on my list... ] so when I figure out pictures i can send then)

btw we can read emails whenever but only send them on pday. and we can also send emails all throughout pday, so back and forth conversation is totally possible.

I walked up the stairs(last place the parents saw me) and into a room where i was given schedules, name tags, a tablet, a id card for the mtc, and then rushed out back in to the cold.

i followed my host(another elder) to my room then quickly grabbed some class stuff and then went to my classroom. (host left to help others)

we met our teacher brother ohnicie (oh-knee-key) he is awesome. we did some introductions while others slowly showed up, until eventually... "lets start class im sure your companion will show up" I still didn't have a companion!!

class,
 then meeting with mtc president,
 then dinner,
 then class around 6:00 we were walking into class and my companion was there! Elder Brown was stuck in an airport (coming from Texas) for 5 and a half HOURS!

Elder Brown is awesome and i would have another picture to show you if this would work. oh well

He and I get together smashingly! he is just Great! lots of great knowledge and humor! He is tall thin, auburn hair, and cool!

please send me questions I can reply all through out the day, and I will just work on my picture problem.

also no going to the temple cause its closed :( afternoon is laundry and pday ends at 6:30.

Elder Darcey

No comments:

Post a Comment