Tuesday, September 10, 2019

YELLOWSTONE Visit

Hey family. Quick one. I am on my way up to Yellowstone today, and wanted to send anything even if it isn't amazing.

Anyway the major stuff that happened since Wednesday was a ward party that was cool, me speaking twice on Sunday, and a cool Bishop Youth Fireside we were invited to. 

That's the coolest stuff. I will probably be able to send another email on the way home around 4 so i will try and include the best pictures in that one.

-Elder Darcey Once during our missions we get to visit Yellowstone.  After a couple of false starts and cancellations, I finally got to go.  I went with a group that included my previous companion, Elder Harvey and a second cousin, Elder McGuire, who should be in Hong Kong but is in Yellowstone, go figure.  AND is my second cousin from Francis, Utah, who knew.  


Yellowstone Falls














No comments:

Post a Comment