Wednesday, September 4, 2019

E-mail for my real friends and Real Mail for my E-friends

Hi all.
I know that it is Wednesday, and that typically I Email on Monday and not Email on Wednesday, but we decided to swap it around this time for no particular reason.

Ha! Just kidding, we went to the temple this morning and so we had to move our p-day. That's why I am Emailing today. 

This week was a blast. It started off on Monday with another odd experience. I assume most of you have heard this Odd story, I am sitting in my apartment in the morning. Just when I barely started to not be totally still tired, I hear steps outside our door and then some knocks. I open the door to find gifts that were not expected at all! And also a Bishop I haven't seen in more than two years! Crazy! I guess that's one way to start a Monday off. (thanks btw. A lot!) 

Tuesday Wednesday and the start of Thursday were spent with another Elder whose companion finished his mission so he needed a place to stay until Transfers. Those days were spent getting ready for that. We had the opportunity to go to a ward party on Tuesday. We got there as it was starting to end, but still had a great time getting to know everyone. 

Friday we had appointments with most of the people we are teaching, some are progressing and some aren't, but the work continues. 

Saturday I don't quite remember what we did right now. 

Sunday was fast Sunday, we had a long meeting with a family Elder Cluff is really close with, and also almost got to help with primary, but then they didn't need us :/  Elder Cluff is a challenge, but I can help him.  

Monday was a day where we didn't prepare. But we did get to again go to a ward party. This time we were early and helped do a ton of cooking. That was actually really fun. We helped clean up and I watched a guy dump two whole cans of raid into a wasps nest. He looked a little frazzled.

Tuesday was yesterday. We had to clean the house as we were having a housing check that afternoon, we also ran into a Birthday party for a kid of one of the families we are teaching. So that was unexpected fun. 

Today we woke up at 4:30 to make it to the 6 am temple session. That was awesome as usual. After shopping, Elder Cluff had to go to a dentist, and I was really sad because the Family History Center was closed, and so I am Emailing on my phone. That's also why there won't be any new pictures for a few weeks. Oh also I can't do a good Email next week either, because I am finally taking my Yellowstone trip. The last one didn't happen ask me to tell that story another time, but I will get to go this next week and it will be good. 

I can't even put my end card up when I am typing on phone. I guess I will try though


L.A.R.P.

ELDAR darCeY

No comments:

Post a Comment