Monday, June 3, 2019

NOT NECESSARY EMAIL -- I could be doing this in my spare time.

Hi

Transfer calls were this Sunday. They really snuck up on me this Transfer. The last six weeks have gone by in a real blur. Anyway. Elder VanOrman and I are staying in Ashton for another 6 weeks. And I am so excited for this next transfer. It's going to be a blast. 

I had the opportunity to go on Exchanges this Tuesday with our District Leader. That was an absolute blast we did so much stuff and met people that Elder VanOrman still hadn't met so that was funny to tell him what we did that day. We got to share a message with someone who had been meeting with missionaries a while ago, but had stopped. That was great. Also we had a really awesome dinner where Elder Cano (DL) met someone who was serving where his grandparents lived in Uruguay when they got baptized. So that was also odd.

On Wednesday We had District Council. I didn't make anything good this week, because I learned the morning of that we did not have a pan big enough for my brownies that I wanted to make :/ But after District Council we were able to help setup a blood drive, then a few hours later we were able to give blood! (What is a fast time to give blood? mine was 3.59) The rest of the day we ate a wonderful dinner and then lethargically wandered around Ashton until we passed out from blood loss. rip.

Friday as usual we went to West. Lots of people. Lots of wind. Fun.

Speaking of not fun, my trip into ACTUAL Yellowstone died. Elder VanOrman was going to be staying with another set of missionaries on Monday, so I could go. But the other set of Missionaries decided to take their P-Day on Tuesday to go to the Temple. So rip my trip.

That's all for now

rose: staying in Ashton for another transfer
thorn: rip yellowstone (for now)

-Elder Darcey
LTPS

No comments:

Post a Comment