Monday, July 22, 2019

It's time to EEE EE EEEE EE-Email

Hi! I am in Rigby now.

My address is not what I told you last week. It's 3894 E 200 N, Rigby, ID 83442 We are in Apartment #2 My "Overview of Elder Darcey" page has been updated accordingly. 

This transfer has started off with a bang. To get everyone on the same page, I am in a Trio right now. With Elder Pope (quiet) And Elder Cluff (who I have previously been with.)


Saturday was the real crazy day the rest of the week was packing and unpacking and meetings and doing stuff like that. But Saturday we were able to help out at a city fair in Iona. Called Iona days. We were able to help with the dunk tank. There was this one girl that would get to the front of the line, nail the target in one throw, then walk off like it was nothing. over and over and over.

I am driving again. After nine months. I don't like it.

umm.

Rose: Teaching people I taught a year ago.
Thorn: Not being in Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment