Monday, April 8, 2019

Short, Sweet Email

Hi Family, 

In response to your questions:  

Basically nothing has been cooked recently! we share our home with a member and our cupboards that we have are FULL OF JUNK LEFT BY OTHER MISSIONARIES! AGG. so I have avoided using the kitchen until I can clean it out and make it nice.
Who has been his Companion?
Elder Anderson
(for 4.5 months total)
Elder Cluff
(for 1.5 months)
Elder Eck
(for 4.5 months total)
Elder Harvey
(for 3 months total)
Elder Hicks
(for 1.5 months total)
Elder Taea

(for 1.5 months total)

my new(old) companion is Elder Taea. he is from Hawaii and is quieter than even I am! Crazy! anyway he is a blast. he makes ties, and basically will make a new one every few days. 



The area is weird. Because it is big. we don't have a ton of time in IP and West, but they seem like there is a bit of work up there. 

The number one thing is... space. there is so much nothing up here! houses are miles apart! it's crazy!

anyway I might not be able to email this week because we are going bowling in just a bit. But I will definitely try!

Elder Darcey

No comments:

Post a Comment