Monday, July 1, 2019

Email TIES (creating them!)

Hello All, 

Hi as of today our mission now has Blackfoot and we haven't met our new mission president yet but we are meeting him and his family tomorrow.

I haven't taken many pictures this week, but it has been really hot recently. Ashton has been getting crazy busy with all the visitors. The 4th is getting closer, and everything is going crazy!

I thought I would have time to finish this but never mind, instead, have a voice recording! 

Elder Darcey


Hello

It is 2:45 and it's looking like I won't have time to email, but mainly because we are teaching other Elders how to make ties today.  When we get back to Ashton it will be after 5 and then service at 6 and a ton of other stuff.  So not a typed, I started one, so here we are.

Anyway,

Lets cover all the important stuff

Rose:  Dang good hamburgers we had on Saturday!  Reallll good.  Dinner was awkward, but the food was great so, oh well.  
Thorn: The fact that my pedometer went missing and I'm very sad about it.  I don't know where it is.

As far as cool stuff, we got to serve the Powells and we got to help them take branches to the dump and teach them the plan of Salvation video.  And as soon as it finished, Sister Powell said she didn't know there was anything after this life.  I thought, "Wow, you are just going to accept it, just like that."  

They are loving the ward and the first time they came, they said they have never seen so much love when they walked into the room.  We helped with some yard stuff and taught them.
We didn't go to West this week because of mileage.. and we have none.  It is a new month, so we have more.

We have a new mission pres and I've not met him yet.  I don't know anything about him except he's an auctioneer, and has a family.  We are meeting him tomorrow in Rexburg to a meet the President meeting in the morning.  I'm sure he's going to be awesome.

As of today, the mission boundaries no longer end at Firth and the mission now covers Blackfoot.  Yeah, all the changes are out there and done. . Yup.

We got to speak in one of our wards this Sunday.  I tried to keep mine short because I knew with four speakers it would be tight and I kept it to ten minutes, probably too long, but my comp. did 12 and the last speaker did 2 and he is the ward mission leader.  The youth speaker is headed out really soon.  

It's been a good week and fun stuff going on.  
So, cool, and BYE.  




No comments:

Post a Comment