Monday, June 17, 2019

EEEEEMAIL

Hi All, 

 I didn't have a lot of time this week oops.

Anyway cut to the chase. I learned how to make ties a while ago, and have recently gotten aLot better at it. So Question for all, if you find fabric that you think would make a cool tie design, can you send some to me>? 

Rose: Talking to Dad and Grandmas on Sunday

Thorn: not much


this was a really great week. We went to West Yellowstone on Sunday, so that we could meet a ton of people. But, it was Stake Conference. so we were watching a webcast from Ashton. and half way through, it cut out. And I considered going and asking if I could help, but by then someone came back and said there was no saving it. so Stake Conference ended an Hour early.

This upcoming Tuesday we have ZONE CONFERENCE! THE LAST ONE WITH OUR MISSION PRESIDENT! AGG

That's all I got.

-Elder Darcey
LTPS

No comments:

Post a Comment