Monday, April 22, 2019

RETURN of the EMAIL

Hey Everyone! It's time for another Email!! 

This Week it's Easter and Transfers! 

So I will start by talking about HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN WEST YELLOWSTONE my word there are a lot of people. And we are are told that it's "still slow" whatever that means. 

Anyway while there we visited an awesome family. They had a ton of kids over from other families so it was very helpful to meet a ton of people at once. Also I helped the kids design a blanket fort. 

The other abnormal thing was on Sunday we went to church as usual, but out of the four sacrament meetings we attended that day three of them had a (surprisingly skilled) young girl singing a cool song about the atonement. It's just after the third time hearing it, there was nothing I could do to stop it from being stuck in my head for the rest of the day.  so that was nice.

anyway, The BIG news is transfers! of course, I am not going anywhere. I have only been here for a short while, and so I didn't have to worry. However, my companion, Elder Taea, has been here for a while... and is no longer going to be up here. He is being transferred to Sugar City! Just down the road.

My new companion is Elder VanOrman. I don't know him, but a few missionaries say I will like him... we will see... He is coming from Rigby. so not super far.

anyway Super exited for that!

Easter was a blast, This transfer was a blast, and everything is going great!

-Elder Darcey
LTPS

No comments:

Post a Comment